We are recruiting a Project Coordinator to work with us part-time (0.45 FTE) for the next year funded by Awards for All and Paths for All. The main objectives of the role are to
- support the management and administration of the CCP, including the establishment and implementation of administrative processes;
- organise and deliver CCP activities and events such as cycle courses, with volunteers;
- ensure the safe and secure management of the cycle park site and facilities;
- engage with stakeholders and local communities to promote CCP and its activities;
- contribute to the funding strategy of CCP and applications for funding;
- support the monitoring and evaluation of CCP activities.
For further information or to express an interest in the post or to make an enquiry contact: firstname.lastname@example.org